Watch Amplid splitboarder Victor Heim and friends, exploring the radical peaks of the Karwendel range. Gerwentil is the historical name of the Karwendel Mountain Range (Austria). One of the few places where you can still experience real adventures.
The story begins at Ahornboden, at the northern entrance to the Karwendel. Centuries-old maple trees are losing their leaves and prepare for the dark time of the year. Three freeriders set off into the mountains, always looking for new terrain and new challenges. What they don't know is: There's something out there watching all their moves, trying to understand the reason behind these risky descents. A two-year Passion Project about freeriding, viewed from a new perspective, critically questioning the subject itself. Is it morally acceptable to invade a world populated by rare animals and plants just because we love exploring so much?
Full Movie dropping December 25th !!! Stay tuned.
- A film by Philipp & Christoph Kaar // A Twin Thing Film
- Idea by Victor Heim, Christoph Kaar, Philipp Kaar Riding by Victor Heim, Simon Partl
- VO by Martin Leutgeb Color by Lukas Cairns
- SFX/Master by Florian Falkenberger
- Theme Song by Julian Kossmann
- Animations by Philipp Kaar